Energy Efficient Lighting Solutions
From the initial facility assessment through project completion, EDGE Energy manages the entire lighting retrofit process of replacing your old lamps, fixtures and ballasts with new state-of-the art energy-efficient technology.
We balance the implementation of existing energy conservation measures with new capabilities and technologies to deliver you a long-term value solution.
Benefits to Your Business
- Reduced operating costs
- Upgraded infrastructure
- Warranties on new equipment
- Lowered operational risk
- Avoided maintenance expenses
- Reduced facility carbon footprint
- Improved quality of light
- Audit and financial analysis
- Material, contractor and project management
- Project financing, if desired, for qualified applicants
- Administration of utility rebates and EPACT
- Disposal and recycling
- Single point of contact
EDGE Energy also helps secure any applicable incentives, rebates, and
tax benefits for your energy saving projects.
5 Questions to Ask Yourself
- Are you interested in enhancing your property’s value?
- Does your facility have older, less energy-efficient lighting such as T12 or metal halide lamps?
- Would you like to reduce your energy bills while improving the appearance of your workplace?
- Would you like to improve employee productivity, safety and morale?
- Are you interested in learning about incentives available to you for lighting retrofit projects?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, contact us today to learn specifically what the EDGE Energy advantage can mean to you.