- Energy Auditor / Rater: Responsible for completing diagnostic testing and energy assessments for owners to any number or BPI, RESNET, NAHB, NCI, ACCA, LEED standards. Must have working knowledge and proven track record within these professional certifications. Responsible
also for communicating ideas, findings, and energy solutions to a Project Manager to develop a scope of work and analyze the cost-effectiveness of the proposal using computer simulation software. Candidates must have prior experience in the remodeling and/or construction industry.
- Project Manager: Responsible for coordinating installation schedule, job site management (OSHA standards, technical training, etc.), point-of-contact for customers. Candidates must have prior experience in the remodeling and/or construction industry. Must have a clean driving record. Candidates must have prior experience in the remodeling and/or construction industry.
- Foreman: Responsible for supervising job sites, completing material inventories, answering on-site questions, managing purchase orders, prepping and staging job site for material delivery and installation. Must have a clean driving record.
- Administrative Support: Responsible for administrative support to the Sales and/or Production staff. Must have at least 2 years experience in Administrative work. We are looking for candidates with excellent phone skills, strong time management and the ability to prioritize, and someone who enjoys solving problems!
- Mechanic / Installer: Responsible for the installation of siding and/or window projects. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in window or siding installation, carpentry or another skilled trade. Must have a clean driving record.
Our company is a drug-free workplace!
A cover letter, resume, and a completed and signed copy of the Employment Application must be emailed to jasondATedge-gogreenDOTcom (with ‘AT’ and ‘DOT’ being replaced with the appropriate symbols) along with the form found by clicking the “Apply Today” button.