EDGE Energy offers Design-build (D/B) services, which is a method of construction where the design and construction tasks are contracted with a single entity known as the design-builder or design-build contractor.
Design-build is more streamlined than the traditional ‘design-bid-build’ method, where design and construction are clearly separated. Across the country and around the world, design-build successfully delivers construction projects with superior results.
Some benefits of Design-build Contracting:
- Potential cost savings—an integrated team can execute efficient and innovative solutions
- Singular responsibility—only one entity is accountable for cost, schedule, and performance instead of many
- Reduced owner risk—a design-builder assumes the risk to deliver instead of the owner
- Faster delivery—collaborative project management completes work faster with fewer problems
- Reduced Litigation Claims — by closing warranty gaps owners virtually eliminate litigation claims
- Potential better quality—a design-build meets performance needs rather than minimum design requirements
- Higher Profit Margin — an integrated team is fully and equally committed to controlling costs.
- Decreased administrative burden—design-build streamlines communication between designers and builders
- Reducing change orders—design changes that occur because the design did not account for certain obstacles or situations
Contact us today and see what EDGE Energy Design-build services can do for you.