Balancing & Tuning
Are you REALLY getting 90% efficiency from that furnace?c Did you know that most heat pumps operate at 60-70% efficiency? Under-performing HVAC systems generally results from:
- Improperly sized or leaking duct work
- Duct system designed poorly and not putting out even air-flow or temperatures
- Incorrectly set DIP switches
- Mismatched components - the compressors to A-coils to air-handler units for sizing
Get the knowledge needed to improve your HVAC system performance by up to 30%, which sometimes VERY easy (and cheap) to implement solutions!
The growing demand for energy efficiency is abundant in the marketplace. EDGE Energy staff can help you meet market demands by providing the tools necessary to deliver the highest quality service available to your customers. Our air diagnostics & balancing testing will give you the edge needed to increase system performance, comfort, and satisfaction!
We have the training, knowledge, and tools to help you:
- Calculate HVAC System Delivered BTUs
- Understand the Effects of Static Pressures
- Measure and Interpret System Airflow
- Measure Wet/Dry Bulb Temperatures and Relative Humidity
- Apply Duct Renovation Procedures to Improve Performance
- Test Out and Deliver Proven, Documented Results
- And More!