Renewable Energy Systems
At EDGE Energy, when we say “save 20 to 135% on your energy bills,” it’s not a typo. Using our full range of weatherization procedures, energy efficient technologies and home renewable energy systems, committed homeowners can create homes that generate more power than they consume by harnessing the power of the sun, earth and wind. Feed the excess power back into the grid, and instead of writing a check to the power company each month, you get a check from them.
Designing a home renewable energy systems starts with an energy audit. Once your home consumption is at maximum efficiency, we can assess your home’s potential for power generation.
We have the expertise to analyze your site’s potential for biomass, wind, solar, geothermal, or hydroelectric power generation. We will take you through every step of the process: design, installation and registration for tax credits. The technologies we will consider include:
- Photovoltaic (PV) arrays, light poles
- Wood pellet stoves – w/solar PV array and battery operated motors
- Solar thermal hot water systems – including pool, radiant, and domestic hot water systems
- Geothermal design, well drilling, and HVAC system replacement
- Home wind turbine installation
- Combined heat & power systems
A properly designed and installed renewable energy system will produce reliable, trouble-free power for decades with just routine maintenance. An improperly designed or poorly installed or maintained system could produce decades of headaches. Let the experts at EDGE Energy make your renewable energy experience a positive one. Some of the things we will consider include:
- Do you want to be connected to the power grid or off the grid?
- Should your system be roof mounted or ground mounted?
- What is the ideal angle and direction for PV panels in your home?
- How will the tax credits, battery systems, utility hook-ups, and Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SRECs) be handled?
- How long will it take to recoup your cost and what will your return on investment (ROI) be?
At EDGE Energy, we take care of everything from the initial site inspection and ordering of equipment to permitting, installation, and registration of your systems. We will even lay out a plan for selling your solar renewable energy credits. All of our system installations carry a 5-year warranty and extended service contracts are available.
If you are ready to take the next step in home energy efficiency, EDGE Energy is ready to help. Contact us today for a free consultation.