Solar Power Systems
Solar power systems are home renewable energy systems that harness the natural power and energy of the sun. Current federal, state, and local energy tax credits make it more affordable now than ever to purchase solar panel installation services and create a solar power solution in your own home. These tax credits can often cut residential solar power purchase and installation costs by 50% or more. Depending on your final costs and tax credits, your payback time can be as little as 5 years.
Related Solar Pages:
- Residential Solar Applications
- On- or Off-the-Grid Solar
- Solar PV: Photovoltaic Panels
- Solar Panel Installation – Mounting Services
- Battery Banks and Solar Monitoring
- Generators for Homes
- Electric Car Charging
At EDGE Energy, we can determine whether your home is a good candidate for a residential solar power solution based on its orientation and amount of unshaded roof space or open, unshaded land. If your home is well-positioned for a solar power system, we’ll design and install a residential solar power solution for you. To learn more about our solar power expertise, read on or contact us for a free energy efficiency consultation.
Why Go Solar with EDGE Energy?
We offer a variety of advantages that our competitors lack when it comes to implementing residential solar power solutions. These include:
- Solar PV Price Transparency: We’re not tied to any brand or manufacturer. On the contrary, we offer various brand and product options with no price markups included.
- Accurate System Design: We spend the proper amount of time and energy upfront to ensure your system is designed correctly and within exact dimensions. Electrical, structural, and/or professional engineers review all of our residential solar power solution plans, and they give their stamp of approval on all relevant permitting documents.
- Solar PV Integrated Roof Warranty: Roof warranties are often voided when Solar PV panels are installed. Our solar PV installation package includes an 10 year warranty to protect the integrity of your home.
Discover Your Residential Solar Power Solution!
If you’re unsure whether your home is suitable for a residential solar power solution, or if you want to learn more about the processes, costs, and benefits involved in going solar, contact us to speak with an EDGE Energy expert to discuss your home’s unique needs.