Residential Solar Applications
1) Photovoltaic (PVs) arrays are banks of cells that convert sunlight directly into direct current (DC) electricity. PV systems are composed of solar cell arrays, storage batteries, and an inverters to convert the direct current that they generate into household current.
2) Solar thermal technologies harness heat from the sun. The heat may be stored in solid materials such as a stone floor or wall and released slowly into the environment (passive solar designs) or it may be used to heat a fluid. Solar water heating systems are the most familiar example, but solar thermal systems can also heat oil or other fluid which can be pumped to where heat is needed, such as a radiator for space heating. At EDGE Energy, our mission is to offer our clients a unique and pleasurable solar shopping experience.
Our staff will help you to better understand the different types of solar energy options and services we offer, and how solar energy is used in everyday life throughout the world.
- Solar energy products and services
- Site analysis
- Home efficiency modeling (energy audits)
- Passive solar design
- Solar system design for photovoltaics (PV)
- Solar hot water
- Solar system installation
- Design and installation for wind generators
- Equipment sales and service
Rely on the experts at EDGE Energy to offer you all solar energy options and services. Call us today to find out which solar options would be best for your house.