Short Term Financing
Revolving and Unsecured Credit Lines (1- to 10-year loans)
1. Major Credit cards – Visa, MC, Discover. Sorry, no American Express
- 12-months deferred interest – one of our most popular financing options
- Up to $25,000 max
- Up to 5-year financing terms
- Minimum monthly payments are typically about 3% of your remaining loan balance. Additional terms and conditions apply.
- Contact us for additional details..
- Finance Amounts of $1,000 to $35,000
- Rates start at 6.78%
- Terms: 3 or 5 years
- Instant approval
- Easy online application
- No equipment restrictions
- Auto funding to homeowner 7-10 days after delivery and acceptance is signed
- Apply now.
4. Maryland Clean Energy Coalition (MCEC) – (MD Residents only)
MCEC encourages all Maryland consumers to have an energy audit and to implement recommended energy efficiency measures.
- MCEC HELP Loan Program
- Up to $20,000 max
- An interest rate of 6.99% is available for consumers completing an energy audit and upgrading duct sealing and insulation if called for in the audit.
- An interest rate of 9.99% is available for consumers who do not have an audit but are replacing equipment with ENERGY STAR rated equipment.
- No condos.
5. DOE Be Smart Loan Program (MD Residents only)
DHCD’s Be SMART program, funded through the US Department of Energy’s Better Buildings program, provides increased comfort, safety and affordability to buildings in Maryland through energy efficiency improvements.
- Credit score of 640 or greater
- Debt-to-income ratio of up to 50%, verified by lender
- ARRA funds to buy down interest rate for special financing extended to income qualified homeowners in MD
- EDGE Maintains a Davis-Bacon compliant work force and can work on ARRA funded projects.
These credit lines are provided by EDGE Energy affiliate lenders, and we do not hold or service any of the debt which results from these options. Billing questions should be directed to your lender.