EDGE Energy offers a variety of different weatherization services specific to your home’s needs. Using a variety of techniques, we aim to increase indoor air quality and basic safety, reduce energy usage, increase comfort, and save money on your energy bills! Check out the following pages to learn more details about our services and technicians:
Why should you get your home weatherized?
- Weatherization reduces heating bills an average of 32%
- For very $1 spent on weatherization, the homeowner almost $3 back in return, including both energy and non-energy related benefits
- Weatherization reduces carbon dioxide output by nearly a metric ton per weatherized home
- Property value can increase from getting a home weatherized
- Weatherization helps to reduce national energy consumption and reduce American dependency on imported foreign oil
- Fires tend to occur less frequently in weatherized homes